Designed by the organisers of The Pharmacy Show, The Clinical Pharmacy Congress comprises a world-class, conference allowing clinical pharmacists in secondary and primary care the opportunity to create an education programme that facilitates their CPD requirements, a major exhibition, numerous specialist interest groups and a series of networking events.
The exciting and ground-breaking format of the two-day Congress allows clinical pharmacists and technicians from secondary and primary care access to:
- The largest CPD clinical pharmacy education programme and exhibition ever staged in the UK
- A world-class faculty of speakers and lecturers, programmed by the Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education (CPPE)
- 58 plenary and workshop sessions across five theatres and lunch symposia
- Cutting-edge clinical content mapped to the GPhC requirements
- An exciting exhibition floor with dozens of specialist suppliers of medicines and pharmacy technology and equipment
And Special Products Limited has supported The Congress as always and will be present (stand tbc)